Awards and Recognition
In recognition in its high quality embroidery works, Rand Asia had been awarded by The Malaysia Book of Records in year 1996 for being the first in Malaysia to win a few prestigious international embroidery competition organized in Europe and United States of America.
- U.S Grand Prize Winner - Stitch Off Embroidery Competition, 1991
- 1st Prize in Public Price Award Category – EuroStitch Embroidery Competition, 1995
- 1st Prize Metallic Thread Award - EuroStitch Embroidery Competition, 1995
- Gold Star Award for Quality – 24th International Gold Star Award 1999, Geneva, Switzerland
- Awarded by The Malaysia Book of Records for being the first to win international embroidery award
– "Portrait of Tun Mahathir" in year 1996.
- Gold Winner for successful SMEs year 2010 – Global Award, year 2010
- Appointed as Consultant in embroidery section and committee member of Malaysia Official Designer Association (MODA)
- As honourable sponsor and chief judge for embroidery fashion design competition in year 1998 & 2000 organised by local magazine, RIAS and Utusan Malaysia Berhad.
- As honourable sponsor and judge for Universiti Institute Teknologi Mara (UiTM), Fashion design faculty graduation fashion design competition since year 1996.
- As a committee member in GMI Srl. Italy for its software development and enhancement programme and provide multi-media tutorial training program for GMI's trainee.
- Conducted embroidery seminars and training workshop for :-
- Bank Pembangunan Berhad (1997)
- University Technology Mara (UiTM), Shah Alam.
- Koperasi Usahanita, Perak,
- Institute Kemahiran Mara (IKM)
- Institut Kemahiran Belia Negara (IKBN)
- Giat-Mara and
- Agency Antidadah Kebangsaan (AADK)
- As an honourable sponsor to support Mr.T. Ravichandran, the first Malaysian solo mount climber to summit mount Everest in year 2006.
The company is currently sponsoring Mr.T. Ravichandran for his coming mount climbing expedition in November 2012 in Mount Manaslu, Nepal.
- The company acting as solution provider, had created the "Embroidery Shoppe" concept in year 1994 and it is one of the most promising retailing business concept in the Malaysia with 100 % success stories of which 45% successful embroidery shoppe is owned by Bumiputra.
- Currently an active member of Malaysian Retailer-Chains Association (MRCA).